Thursday, March 11, 2010

Drawing the line

I am thankful that God allowed me to have lunch in the sunshine today. I am glad that I was grounded and warm and happy. I am glad that I was in a good and happy place because I had to deal with family issues again.

I told you that I removed all family but one nephew... well the crap hit the fan. Below is my response to the FIRST sister to contact me. I say the FIRST because I KNOW that she will talk to the others and I will have to deal with each one.

Why are we supposed to love our family more than others? Why are we supposed to feel some loyalty to them? Why are we supposed to forgive them more and give them more slack than others?

I mean if you live with them 18-20 years you ought to know them pretty well right, so if you decide as an adult that you don't like them, and if it weren't for sharing parents you wouldnt WANT to know them... is that so wrong?

It has become so clear to me that sharing dna with someone doesn't make them family.

Anyway...... here is how I dealt with the first one...

This is what I sent Pam

Wade said that you wanted to know why I am not talking to you. I haven't stopped talking to you.

I will however be totally honest here. I took off every single family member with the exception of Wade. I decided a while ago that I am not allowing drama in my life anymore. I will not have secrets, backstabbing, tattling and so on.

Frankly the first couple of statuses you had after you got on were... I wish my loved ones could get along! and Some people need to grow up! Now I don't know what was going on ... and I don't want to but I just know that you have all the family on your page and there WILL be drama.

Jami is so hateful to Wade... Beth it pitiful and makes mountains of of mole hills heath wise... jana does nothing but whine... I get 50 million farmville, cafeworld etc a day...

Now why would I WANT this in my life? I had my fill of this when mother was alive ... her legacy lives.

For some reason this family can not be happy, they can not love and trust. They can not support each other... mother made damn sure of that. Even when I think I am having a decent relationship with one of my sisters .... I find that there is STILL backstabbing.

I have worked so far to make a happy life for myself away from the lifestyle that mother and the family had. If that means that I have to limit my exposure to family to be happy then that is what I will do.

I still love you, I am still here. I just don't want all the crap that goes on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment