Thursday, March 18, 2010

hmmm

Sam is after me to blog ... so what can I tell you all?

I have been sewing... clothes this time. I find it a bit more trying than sewing quilts but I do still enjoy it. I am going to be a dress form that I can dial my measurements into and then things can fit me better. I have made 2 dresses and a skirt and I have another skirt cut out.

It has been sunny and nice and I find life is more fun and pleasant when that is the case. Unfortunately Saturday it will be rainy and in the 40s. Our normal high for this time of the year is 70.. I am not sure if we have hit that yet or not. This is the never ending winter from Hell for me.

There is small aggravating family stuff going on ... but nothing that is worth the energy to mess with. I guess that is progress me for.

I can going to talk about something that makes me insane though. This time of the year you see people that don't work, or barely work get these huge tax returns on money that they didn't even pay in. You see some (not all) spend it like the have all sorts of money... buying TVs, tattoos.... etc... when they were begging for stuff a few months ago and will be begging again. It makes me crazy that they get to be a burden to society and then are rewarded with money and then they go and buy stuff that the average working person can't afford because we are paying for them.... UGGGHHHH!!! Makes me nutty.

Hmmm what else. I got an iphone and I love it, I spend way way too much time playing words with friends and lexulous. It is a fun toy tho.

Well things are boring and I am happy so I guess there isn't much else to tell you ... except do NOT go see The Green Zone (movie) it stinks!

Ok that is all! lol

4 comments:

  1. I am happy you spend way too much time playing word games on FB...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, hope you're having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you tried on Easter bonnets with Sam ,,saw the purple one on your profile pic..and, I know you made a new dress you could wear for Easter..I hope you get to spend your holiday surrounded by family and friends..and, that is is a happy one! I am making PW's hot crossed buns..waiting for the last rise before I can bake them. No kids home for Easter... this will be a first for us. I am making a ham and will probably go get my Mom or take dinner to her. Nothing spectacular happening in Erie as far as I know..Happy Easter my Friend..love you!

    ReplyDelete