Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thinking again

This is going to be about my mother, and is not a happy post... but one that I need to write. It isn't bad... just deep.

I have been talking to a family member about my mother and the way she acted and he said it sounded like she had such and such mental issue. Now I totally agree that my mother was mental but I don't think that she had this particular one.

My mother was way too calculating in other areas of her life for this to be the case... in my opinion.

All this that I am telling you is just background.

See now I have to think about ... could she really have had this... and if she did... how does that change how I view her.

It is harder to hate (or dislike) someone that is mentally sick. It is easier to hate someone that made your life miserable because they wanted to.

Am I more inclined to think she was just a witch so that I can continue to heat her... I guess that is where I am on this topic.

Thinking about it... examining it...

No comments:

Post a Comment