Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gigglesnorts

So today was my 42nd birthday. The kids came up and J played videos games with Bill and Sam and I went to town...

It started at Kohl's. In the bathroom to be precise.... apparently Sam got a wet seat. LOL So in the quiet of the bathroom she says... Do you ever wonder how the seat gets wet and poop gets on the walls (gross I know). I said I HOPE the poop thing was a child! Then we decided that in order for a woman to get the seat wet that she must spray like a cat... then we laughed about someone marking her territory in a Kohl's bathroom stall!

That is how the day started....

Then we are washing up in the same bathroom and I needed a paper towel... Thinking it was an automatic despenser... I stood there like an idiot waving my hands in front of it.. when Sam reaches over and pushes the bar and I FINALLY get my paper towel.... one of THOSE moments!

Then we are walking through the store ... when we noticed this....



We decided that shirt must cost ALMOST and arm and a leg! Then we got tickled...

We made our way to petsmart next... we looked at the dogs and talked about how you hardly ever see two cats that look alike... and that progressed to... The momma cat is like a gumball machine... the kind that gives out chiclets.. you put in a quarter and you get like 7 pieces of gum.... no two alike. So now momma kitties are gumball machines.... lol

Then we went to target... and we found theses...




So we wore them all through the store the whole time we were there! People looked at us like we were nuts ... but the kids were jealous! So then a man walks up to Sam and says... is it almost Easter? we tell him yes, and when it is... He starts to share his life story with Sam! Apparently ... he likes rabbits... and raised them... expensive ones not the cheap ones (his words) but they kept disappearing... he said he thought it was a hawk but after 10 minutes of his story we decided they ran away from him. Hos daughter comes up and says... oh you are getting the rabbit story. I have to tell you that I am doing my darnest to NOT laugh! Let's just say that it is a good thing I went to potty earlier!

So J's family was at their house over the weekend too and the baby was going through separation anxiety and cried almost the whole time... So we are walking through the book section and all of the sudden there is a baby crying.... sam makes such a face and whips around to discover that someone left a motion sensor doll there... and she set it off... she said she swore she was still hearing Laura lol!

Then there was Sam's choice of clothes... they were ALL the same MAWMAW clothes.... so of course she didn't like anything I picked out! I even tried on a couple of bathing suits... and target is STUPID! That little tag they give you to keep track of the number of garments wont fit on any of the little hooks! So we were past the point of sanity at that point and decided that the only place for them was the floor... which set us off again... but I got so tickled that couldn't stand up straight...which Sam off.. Just one of those silly things that makes no sense later but kills you at the moment...

So we decided that we needed to head home at that point.... we are tired!

2 comments:

  1. I love your shopping adventures with your daughter. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love you. You are my favorite shopping buddy! Hope your birthday was fun!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete