Friday, February 26, 2010

Thoughts

I had believed that the direct way was the best way. The no pulling punches, the lay it out and if people didn't like it tough. I believed in honesty and no sugar coating things.

I don't know what I believe anymore.

People don't like to be told the truth. The truth hurts.

In the bible God doesn't pull any punches... he says what he means. He doesn't care if you don't like it. It is His way or hell.

So why as Christians are we supposed to there there none believers? Why are we supposed to ok and accept behaviors that the bible says are wrong?

God of course forgives us, when we repent.

We want those behaviors more than we want God. So we make thinks ok. We say well there is no God. We say... well God loves me anyway.. which is true... BUT he doesn't condone the behavior.

I don't know maybe this is just rambling...

I just think that the direst way is better than back patting...

No comments:

Post a Comment