Friday, February 19, 2010

MISC

Sam is fussing at me for not posting lol... I used to post daily and sometimes a couple of times a day. I know it is weird to not hear from me. I guess I just don't have much to say these days....

Let's see what I can tell you. I am still sleeping GREAT... I think that makes such a huge difference is how you can deal with life. I never thought of myself as a person that gets cranky when I was tired... but I see now that I am. LOL that can explain a lot of things...

One of my nephews has been talking to me... he faces many of the same ones I did... I try to talk to him and guide him. I hope that he can learn and avoid some of the things I stumbled through, and even got lost in for a while.

I have really fallen in love with sushi. I can't get enough. Now I am not a person that eats the raw stuff. There is some misconception that ALL sushi is raw fish... not true. I love the cucumber roll and the avocado roll. The wasabi encrusted roll with salmon. I love the shrimp rolls... I am willing to try most things once. I started to crave it ... I realized that what I was really craving was the Nori! lol the seaweed. THAT is what I was wanting... Anyway so rather than eat out all the time... it is expensive... I am learning to make my own. Rolling it is ... challenging. lol Sam and J are coming over tomorrow and Sam and I are going to make some... We are planning to do a blog on it... looking forward to it. I might even pop into the bookstore and get a book on making sushi...

I am going to go meet Sam for lunch in a bit, there is a place down there that is a big salad place... should be fun. I try to get down there once a week to have lunch, we have so much fun together and giggle and be girls. I am thankful that the little girl I raised turned into a young woman that is my best friend and that I want to spent time with. That is how it should be.

The house has been decluttered and cleaned and is now on a maintenance schedule .... not much to do on that anymore. It was a big job, but I actually kind wish there was more to do .... lol sick I know.

It is so nice here, 60's and sun... so much better than last week and the snow. They are talking about more snow next week. There is something SOOO wrong with this winter! SERIOUSLY.

I am for the most part happy and in a calm place... I look back about a month and see how far I have come... it was a climb to get back to a good place but it was worth it.

I am looking 42 in the face in a little over a week.... age has never bothered me. It doesn't affect how I feel, I don't even think about it much except this time of the year. The number doesn't mean anything ... especially where maturity is concerned... lol

I guess that is really all that I have to tell right now... lol life is good and a little boring right now.. it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment