Monday, February 1, 2010

All the emotions


I went through old pictures this weekend and scanned many of them. I ran the gamut of emotions. This one of my Granny made me smile.



This one stung by heart just a little. I miss my daddy.

This one made me a little sad, and regretful that things are the way they are. That is my sister Jami.


This one made me smile... my Daddy on the Mississippi River... he was so young and SKINNY! lol


This one makes me wonder.. were my parents ever happy together...


This is Bill and I in high school when we were just dating.... it makes me remember happy times...



This one makes me happy that is Sam at a few days old.


I LOVE this picture.. Daddy and Sam... He worshipped her.




This one made me giggle ... something tells me I spent a good deal of time in that playpen.


These two pictures.... oh ... the make my wonder. When you look at them it looks like my mother just loves me to pieces... and I wonder if she did. I wonder what happened and why things went so very different... I just wonder...

I have to admit that I am a little sad and down after the pictures... I am aware of it and I wont wallow for long I just needed to get it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment