Sunday, January 31, 2010

a lazy sunday


Well the heater started to work yesterday! YAY!

Sam and I baked and drank ... lol she had some sort of raspberry wine, and I had a grape smirnoff which was pretty darn tasty... like a grape soda didn't taste alcohol at all.

We made chocolate chip cookies and another round of peanut butter. We then make tacos for supper and breakfast burritos of the next weeks breakfast.

J and Bill played the 360, and we all watched a movie.

LOL sam and J got to give a couple of very muddy puppies a bath!

Bill caught me and Sam dancing in the kitchen.....lol it is funny...

A day that started out trying ended up being a great day. I have learned and know myself pretty well.. I could have EASILY let yesterday just totally stink... but I made the choice to be happy and have fun.... and I did.

I was wore out at bedtime lol and slept like the dead from 10 to 4 ... then got up a while... cleaned up the house watched an old movie and then went back to bed for ... 2.5 hours I LOVE the medicine and that sleep... so restful and deep...I truly feel better than I have in years.

I may work in the extra room today... it was not on my list of areas to clean as it is were all Bill's stuff is.... but it is a pigsty.

We had some ice and a lot of rain.... so the floor really needs to be mopped but I debate doing it over and over when it is still muddy outside.....

My shoulder is still knotted up... hopefully it will feel better in a while.

So I can't say I have tons planned today... but it is going to be a great day no matter what I decided to do...

I will put up a goofy picture of me.. I figure I owe Sam lol... look me as a blonde .... it later turned reddish brown... odd huh?

1 comment: