Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday night....


Well time to take stock of the day....

I cleaned and rearranged the bedroom... omg the bed is heavy... my back is whining a bit now. I scrubbed and vacuumed top to bottom.

I cleaned out my car and ran it through the car wash ... sadly it didn't do a very good job so I will do it again the next pretty day.

I intend to bathe the puppy before bed too...

Tshirts that sam and I ordered came in ... they say... kthxbai... lol from I can haz cheezburger. We are excited. Make me smile...

I bought a couple of fun songs that I like so that was a good thing.

I copped out and had stouffers lasagna for supper.. not that healthy but tasty non the less lol

I worked really really hard today... I am tired... but there is a contentedness that comes from that and it makes me happy.

Yep that is sam and her dad... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment