Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOW

I feel to much better today and I had such an amazing day!

First I slept like the dead... lol I went to sleep about 11 and got up at 5:30 and then went back to bed at 7 and slept again til 10:30 .... good deep restful sleep.

I feel so sassy and happy... I am sure it is a combo of the new medicine and the sleep.

I got up and got cleaned up.... my jeans were no longer tight! YAY (no sweats!) I found a shirt in my closet that still had the tags on (score!) and I even put on makeup!

I drove to Arlington and had Lung (lunch) with Sam at a Mexican food place AND I resisted eating something drowning in cheese... I ate lots of shrimp! SO GOOD and healthier... we won't talk about that piece of margarita pie we shared! lol

On the way home I took a wrong turn and ended up in the Stockyards in downtown Ft. Worth! I love that area .... it was great.

I decided I needed to shop.... I went to Catos ... my favorite place. Now I have been wearing sports bras for 3 years because well the weight loss let my boobs.. hmm deflated and the way the tuck was done I have a Y under them. Wearing regular bras was not possible... HONESTY ahead! LOL Sadly my boobs just kinda pooled in the cups, and the Y would pucker. So I told you I had gained a few pounds... but that I was still in my same clothes? Well the extra fat went to the girls!!!!!! I tried on some cute bra and pantie sets and the girls look good! I have decided that I like that and am not going to try to lose any weight... lol I am embracing my weight and curves.... I have ruffly and sexy under things! I am so excited! lol

I also found a pair of jeans that fit...YAY that is rare... I found out I stand a much better chance with the CLASSIC fit at catos. I also bought 3 shirts and a sassy red wallet that is like a small purse! It was good ... usually clothes shopping is not great for me! Maybe it was my outlook?

Got home and go the dishwasher in and done... and it doesnt leak! Going to run the first load in a few minutes.

I got the mess from that cleaned up, vacuumed and got the laundry going.

I cooked a healthy dinner, smoked turkey breast, mashed potatoes (light on the butter) corn on the cob (no butter) and sliced tomatoes! YUMM

I will probably declutter around my chair and computer tonight as well.

I just had such a great day... it was sunny and warm and I was out of the house.

I am proud of me today!

I think you can see all the things that made me happy and made me smile without me listing them here! lol

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! I love your outlook Gina! omg, this was yet another amazing day! way to go! sexy "under things" always makes me feel good too! *hugs* ~}-{~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just bought a lil red purse the other day too,,we are twins..lol And, I should follow your lead and de clutter too. I am such a nest maker by my chair..I think I need EVERYTHING close by..and,oh the magazines...it gets kind of ugly. I am praying for some TX warm weather.

    ReplyDelete