Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Saturday...


Lets see...

I slept til 9:30... I can not tell you just how wonderful this sleep is, so deep and restful!

Did the real clothes and makeup thing... got to love myself!

Then I went out to lunch and bought a new scanner/printer. I love that! Been scanning all kinds of fun stuff... I will be sharing some of that.

Cleaned the living room ... rearranged furniture and all that good stuff... and cleaned the bathroom too!

Had a healthy supper, but not much of it... just not hungry....

Then I got in my footies.... cause it is a bit chilly...

I had lots to smile about today.... the emails from sheila crack me up .... always.

Going through old pictures

The salesman at walmart was from New York and was hilarious

The goat across the road had twins kids!

It was a GREAT day!!!

Yep that is me

1 comment: