Friday, January 22, 2010

The day...

I got up at 5:30 fully rested!WOOT

I spent 4 hours cleaning my kitchen and dining room. I cleaned out every cabinet, every drawer, ever counter, every appliance inside and out. Everything is rearranged and organized. The floors got swept and mopped. I cleaned out the big buffet in the dining room. It is spotless! I love it... but it did wear me out ... I tossed out a lot of stuff and just decluttered.

I then got cleaned up ... nice clothes, cut underthings, makeup and hair

Went to walmart and it wasnt so bad lol I ended up walking around the store for about 45 mins so I count that as my walk today.

I had a nice arbys club for lunch and leftover turkey, corn and sliced tomatoes. Yogurt for dessert. I am not hungry much the last couple of days... maybe the meds not sure yet... but I am eating anyway.

I spent the afternoon goofing off.... cut my nails and gave myself a manicure. Playing games on the computer....

I dont know if I will clean over the weekend but I will do the rest ....

No comments:

Post a Comment