Tuesday, January 26, 2010

How it went....


The house is CLEAN.... I have finished all I had planned to do in the house.

I did my car too...

I did my closet....

I did laundry..

I ate semi healthy today... and cleaning was truly exercise. My body is bruised and sore.

I did all the things that I do each day... hair, makeup, etc

I am out of stuff to clean. Now I am not sure what to do. All week long I had a plan.

So now what?

I guess it is time to get on the exercise and get that into my day. I am going to go back to the first post and look at my list of goals and take stock.

I also am going to work out a weekly schedule to clean what when... that way I get up with something planned to do. I realized that I need that in my life.

Today was a great day! I am happy and content. Lots of smiles and thankfulness now. I feel that I don't need to list them anymore. Contentment is a gift from God.

I will go to bed tonight proud of myself and my accomplishments this week.

Like my little Brownie?

1 comment:

  1. I love your lil Brownie..too darn cute!! And, job (s) well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete