Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesdays plan of attack


It is 5:17 am and I have been up since 4. I woke up rested and ready to get up. It doesn't appear to be insomnia based, I think I am just rested for the first time in ages.

I have already cleaned out the living room end tables, cleaned all the ceiling fans, cleaned out all the litter boxes and cleaned out the dishwasher.

The dishwasher is GREAT by the way it has a 4 hour delay so I load it at night and it runs on its own while I sleep!

So what to do today?

I am going to clean the master bath, wash (hand) the new delicate underthings I have bought lately, finish my closet.

I am have to go to the store for some groceries.

I am going to set up a cleaning schedule .... things that I need to do each day, and I will clean one room a day in addition to the normal daily things.

"I will get up, get dressed up and show up."

My back is quite painful so I doubt that there will be any exercise other than the cleaning.... but with the way I feel ... I am getting PLENTY of exercise lol

I will look for something to make me smile... you know this one is so easy now!

I will look for something to be thankful for... again SO easy now.

It has been a week since I grabbed hold of my life and took control and I am so glad I did and the things that were so hard at the beginning are easier.

I find that I just feel better about me now, and I know that making myself good presentable every day is huge part of that.

I had never really been one to plan to clean and set it in a blog for the day... but you know what this is helping me so much. I like coming back at night and saying what I accomplished. It holds me accountable. If I get up and KNOW what I am going to do today, it makes it harder to sit on my rear end all day.

I was going to weigh myself this morning for kicks... I am not hungry and I am an active tornado. My jeans are getting lose. The battery was dead in the scale... perhaps that is a good thing....

What are YOU doing today?

Wasn't sam cute?! Kindergarten stick horse rodeo... love you sambo

3 comments:

  1. I have never used the delay on our dishwasher..don't even know if it works. And, yes Sam is adorable..and, the pic with her and Bill was nice too..Have you lost anything since you have been cleaning? Never seems to fail I need something that I just threw away..right now I am looking around here for my spool of red thread..I know I have some..my glove needs stitched. And,..no..I haven't just cleaned ..silly girl..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, the only thing mom has lost is her mind.. and i'm pretty sure she isn't going to find it cleaning. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hey!

    I have moved so many things around and I am sure I will never find some stuff again... I already can't find my DS card reader! I may have to buy a new one.. dang it.

    ReplyDelete