Saturday, January 23, 2010

Something that made me think...


Sheila sent me an email the yesterday about making 2010 a good year. I had already started many of them on my own, as a way to get to a more positive place.

There was one in there that slapped me across the face and I have been processing it since. It is really very simple I just never thought of it before.

That people think of you is none of your business.

Not only is it true.... but it is so liberating.

I sent a lot of time worried about what people thought of me. It generally made me unhappy, because I always felt like I needed to change me in order for them to like me.

Well what they think of me is not any of my business.

I am minding my own business and taking care of me and what others think of me is THEIR business.

Thank you Sheila so much for this... it is freeing. I love ya to bits girl!

The pic is of sam lmao I LOVE that picture!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome...I read that email and, it contained many of the same things you have blogged about..so, I had to send it to you!! Very cute photo of Sam..

    ReplyDelete