Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday game plan


Well at 7:30 I sat down at the computer.

I got up at 5 after sleeping like a rock, I can't tell you how much I am LOVING that sleep. It just makes LIFE better. Things are so much easier to deal with... the urge to stab people is ALMOST gone lol!

So what have I been doing this morning... well

I cleaned the entry way.... which contains a cabinet, a curio cabinet, a bookcase and the birds! Top to floor.... cleaned even the bird cage!

I turned what was the sewing room into a sitting room and scrubbed it down ... it has an entertainment type bookcase so I wiped down all the knick knacks and straightened them up... I moved all the furniture around and moved the sewing stuff to a spare room which will become the sewing/craft room eventually. Not sure if you can tell ... but sitting down and being still for long enough to sew isnt going to happen right now.

I cleaned the laundry room... top to floor, there are shelves and a counter in there and a sink along with the washer and dryer... wiped everything down and put stuff in the cabinets above the washer and dryer.

The rest of the day you ask? Well I will tell you....

I got a new scanner yesterday and I will spend some time scanning photos today, then I will maybe go get some wings to eat while the games are on.

I have a "date" to watch the games with yoda today... lol we have a bet... he thought of the rules and stakes... why do I think I am in trouble? lol Something tells me he is going to be getting his cigars next week.... lol

I am giving myself the permission to veg out in sweats today... I have already worked hard today.

I am still craving water.... I am on my 4th big glass already this morning.

hmmm ok I think that is it for now... Already this is a GREAT day!

The picture makes me smile... that is my daddy when he was younger and was james cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment