Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The plan

I have had leg cramps all night, to the point of no sleep. I am dehydrated. I am having the falling blood pressure upon standing and the leg cramps, my skin is super dry. I am a tea drinker... almost exclusively... it is a diuretic, I had just lost too much water. It is easily fixed... I have been drinking gatorade and will get to enjoy something good and salty today. I have mixed up some crystal light orange and that will take the place of tea today. At first I assumed it was low potassium, I fight to keep it up.... so I have loaded up on bananas but they didnt phase them. I am also going to get some quinine today... lol did you know that that helps with cramps? Yep it does.

I want to say thank you to Samantha for making my blog look happy! I love the theme.

I have felt happier in the last two days than I have in a while. I want to stay here. I want to still deal with things that need to be dealt with BUT to do it in the knowledge that the sun is out and that happiness is here.

I bought a new dishwasher last night, the timer went out a couple of months ago and I have just been hand washing but I am tired of that! lol so later Bill and I will try to put it in. That brand .. the old one SUCKS that is the second one that did that with the timer.. they were both GE. I bought a frigidare this time.

I have to tell you that lack of sleep DOES play into my outlook on life... I think that is fairly normal. So since I am taking this time to work on me I will rest and sleep when I need to and not push myself to do too much.

Having said that this is my plan for the day... as much as I am able to do

I have to go to the store... the cats are crying lol please mommy we are sooo hungry! also some various cleaning supplies

I plan to start the cleaning process today .... I am really bad about the all or nothing way of thinking... I am not going to do that. I am going to do as much as I feel that I can. I usually start in the master bath and work my way to the other end of the house. This time I am going to start in the kitchen. This isnt the normal weekly cleaning ... this is a get rid of stuff and get it together kind of cleaning. That means cabinets and that sort of thing. I don't know what I will get done, it may one be one cabinet, but that is still one cabinet. I will update that later tonight. I also think while I clean... lol so who knows what I will have to say tonight.

I will look for something good and wonderful in the world and around me. I will look for something that makes me smile and makes me happy. I will update that tonight too.

I may have multiple blogs a day for a while, as I try to correct the direction of my life. I want to record things, and to hold myself accountable to the things I need to do. So if it is too much to read I understand!

They may also be a little bit ... more shallow for a while. Again I need to establish a good, happy sunny place before I go back into the dark. I will still share any lessons that daily life teaches me.

So that is the plan for the day.... what is yours?

4 comments:

  1. I need to get some housework done as well. Then if I have any energy left after that,lol, I need to go to walmart to pick up some laundry detergent and softner. Have a great day! Ill be back to read about it! *hugs* ~}-{~

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plan is to not fall asleep at my desk today..

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My day is about over now and, I am thinking of the ice and freezing rain covering my car. School was let out early..but, no fun places to go or do. Just watching the scroll on the bottom of the TV to see if I have to go to work tomorrow. And, lots of games of Lexulous to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys!

    Hazy I I hope you got your cleaning done... and I hope your pic doesnt end up on that website! lol

    Sam since I know that you fielded calls for zac I know you didnt sleep!

    Meanie I got all the games played! The dishwasher made me run late today. Do you get to stay home tomorrow

    ReplyDelete