Monday, January 25, 2010

Value and the plan....


This kinda ties in with the what others think of you isn't your business... that is still ricocheting in my brain.

Why do we let others determine our SELF value? I have let this happen. We determine what we are worth from how others treat us. If someone doesn't treat us with respect then we spend time wondering... why? If someone doesn't love us we start to wonder if we are unlovable. If someone just plain doesn't like us then we wonder if we have a character flaw.

Now there is a saying that people treat you the way you allow them to treat you and that is true.. but only after you are sure of your own self worth.

We need to stop this, and to know that while none of us are perfect .... having someone approve of us isn't that important.

Love yourself .... God does. He is the only one that you need approve from.

LOL reminds me of a saying... I me and I'm good cause God don't make no junk! ... something to ponder today....

_________________________________________________

I was right about the Tanna and the leg cramps. Yesterday I had to declog the vacuum and I stirred up a lot of dust. I had my allergies in an uproar and I knew that I hadn't had a Tanna in several days so I took one at bedtime... sure enough I was up walking off leg cramps... AND I was half asleep... lol not a good combo. From now on I will just take a plain old benadryl for allergies thankyouverymuch!

I confess I ate junk yesterday while the games were on... I did eat raw veggies and dip. I also ate a bit of pizza, a couple of wings and some girl scout cookies... I can tell by how I feel this morning. This is the proof that I needed, that I was on the right track with the good food.

I did work hard yesterday morning...

I did veg out in warm ups all day... but I did do my hair! lol

I had a lot of laughs while watching the game ... and I have some cigars to buy lol

It was a good day!

__________________________________________________

Ok today's game plan

DRINK WATER to get rid of the cramps and rehydrate myself... and throw out the Tanna... this also means I get to eat something salty woohooo lol

I am going to clean ( wow I typed kill... hmmm analysis anyone? lol) my bedroom... maybe rearrange it IF I am srong enough to move the headboard. This room is a big job, drawer to go through and all that ... so that is all the cleaning I had planned I expect it will take up a good deal of the day. I need to do something with my clothes... they are everywhere and I have a LOT of them... and shoes too lol

I will "get up", "get dressed up", and "show up" (hair makeup and clothes! lol)

I will eat healthy and consider the bedroom my exercise....

I will cook something wonderful for supper....

I have a list of small things that need to be done, so I will work on that list too.

I will love and be nice to me, "I" will set my own value.

I will give thanks for the day... and smile and focus on the good stuff!

What's on tap for you today?

Today's picture is of Sam on a trip to Mexico... she had her hair cornrolled for the week and had just taken it down before we went home.... cracks me up. I love you pumpkin princess!

3 comments:

  1. You keep posting silly pics of Sam and, she is gonna dig deep into the back of some old drawer and post some of you girl..they are too funny..I did not recognize her in this one at all.."cracked me out". My today plans are to go to work at 6:30 come home at 8:30..go to work at 10:15 come home at 12:30..go to work at 2:15 and come back home at 4:30..and, in between routes..laundry, vacumn, breakfast, lunch and dinner..and, games on FB..and, watching it snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol girl you are going to meet yourself coming in the door and you are going out!

    I love these pictures... and THIS is the pay for parenting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol sheila I have now been threatened by the child for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete