Friday, January 29, 2010

misery

I have worked really hard the last two weeks to pull myself up out of the pit. I have worked on mental, emotional, physical and attitude. I have worked on focus, and outlook. I have made my way to a happy place.

I am glad that I am here because I have come up against my sister. My older sister. She has always been this way... but she has a way of dragging me down...

She is just so "put upon" ... the world is screwing her. She had the worst luck, according to her. She is a constant pity party. No one is as bad off as she is. She just sucks all the happiness and light out of the world around her...

You know it was just a message on facebook... but it just for a few minutes drug me back to the pit....

I recovered in a matter of minutes... I have never thought that world screwed me or anything like that but I was really sad for a while... I saw her in such a bright light... I felt sorry for her. Not so much because of how she viewed life... because she COULD change that. I felt sorry for her because she LIKES it that way, she doesn't want to change or to be happy. That makes me sad.

I always want to be a BETTER me. I want to be the best me I can be...

I don't know... just thinking I guess

2 comments:

  1. How was your lazy day? Are you about done counting bruises yet? You were cleaning like the devil was chasing ya woman..esp. to get so beat up. Man I am glad that doesn't happen to me..lol Betcha Jim wishes that it would..at least once a month. I am in and out all day long and, it never seems to be enough time to quite finish the corner I am cleaning in before it is time to go run another route. I only work around six hours a day..but, I have to gear up and go to work three times each day..sometimes it is just nuts..or I take a nap..Then Sat. is strip the bed and laundry day so, I am ready to start the week all over again. Tonight..I made spaghetti for supper. No baking today...lord knows we don't need anything more to tempt us..and, JW still has monster cookies in a lock n lock out on the bakers' table that I am trying to stay out of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day was great... it is so cold here right now I didn't leave the house. I stayed by the heater and baked cookies. The house is clean and don't have anything else to clean lol... it is maintenance now. I am still sleeping great... Not always a long time but DEEP and restful. Makes dealing with life easier. I am happy and content ... at a good place... lol and tell Jim to clean that corner for you!

    ReplyDelete