Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taking stock

If you are reading this you are one of 4 people that I invited here. If you are reading this I trust you. If you are reading this then you have been supportive, loving, accepting and loyal. You have indicated that you get something out of my blogs or that you think it is good for me.

For some reason blogs draw drama, and I really tried to keep it away last time and I didn't succeed. There was backstabbing, tattling.. blah blah blah. I am sick to the teeth of that.

I am starting the new blog because I need a new direction. I learned somethings in the last week. I learned that I do need more balance in my life. I learned that I am still hopeful and that the sun is still in the sky. I learned that there are people that will be critical no matter what you do.

So I invited the positive people to come here with me to climb this mountain.

I intend to pick up on the last blog... the one about seeing good... moving more, eating healthier. I want you all to be a part of that.

I want to add new things to my life. I will be honest it is winter and cold and my life has shrunk down to not much and that is a dark place for me. So I am making changes. This should give me some balance.

I will not promise you that there will not be angry, sad or upset blogs... in fact I can pretty much promise you there will be. I can also promise I will prolly over think things and self analyze too much on occasion and if that isnt ok with you then I made a mistake in inviting you here.

I promise that every single day I will post one thing here. Something that made me smile, made me laugh, or taught me something. Something GOOD, something POSITIVE.

I have made a few plans that are short term that will make things better for me.

1. I am cutting out the crap I eat. Plain and simple. NO MORE EMOTIONAL EATING!

2. I am going to start to walk again I have a treadmill in my living room. These is a 5k in may I intend to walk/run it. I did it 3 years ago...going to do it again.

3. I am going to totally clean our my house. Toss the the stuff I don't use... it feels like it is sucking me in.

4. I will leave the house EVERY DAY .... doesn't have to be anything special but I will get out.

5. I will SLOW DOWN... then maybe I won't want to kill everyone! lol

6. I will find a place to volunteer... even if it means that I have to go through a pain in the ass screening.

7. It is cold, I like to be warm. I am tempted to stay in sweats all the time... I will now only wear sweats when I am exercising or at night after the bath and before bed. It will no longer be my daily wear.

8. I will put on makeup... yep even if no one will see it... I will see it. I need to feel worth the time to do it.

9. I will be around people more in some way... I need to build up a tolerance! LOL

10. I will do the things that interest me... instead of waiting for others to do it with me.

So this is the plan for the next few months.

The positive thing for today is....

I joined a BOOK CLUB! I have never done that and I am excited.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Girl you if do only half of that list you ROCK...I swear that is a whole lot of changing. Please..please..do not be so hard on yourself..you really are ok..remember you just can't fix crazy or dead..kk? And, oh yeah only go to Walmart whilst in a good mood..or come and get me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO sheila I love you to death... which one am I the crazy or the dead?!

    I know it is a lot and it won't happen over night it is a guideline to the next few months... things to change to work on .. a purpose so to speak.

    All the people that read this should get together and go to walmart... we would staighten that place out let me tell you!

    YOU make me smile sheila! love you!

    LOL CRAP I forgot to sign in... THIS IS ME!!!!ME WHO?! the owner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant tell you how honored I feel to be in vited to embark on this journey with you! Thanks for your trust Gina.I will always cherrish it. ~}-{~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went to the other blog out of habit..kind of sad you had to lay her to rest isn't it? We had a early out today because of the ice..hoping tomorrows weather is better than forecasted. Catch on Lexulous baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazy I am honored that I you have gleaned something from the things I share. I am so glad you are here. You have always been encouraging and I thank you for that.

    Meanie, yeah, it is sad. I have a lot of work to do on myself... I know that more than anyone. I need a safe place to do it and to be me... even if I am sad. I need people here with me that love or accept me for who I am ... good and bad.

    ReplyDelete